Welcome to the Farm
His Harvest Farm is a small scale, family owned farm that treats the land and animals the way God intended. Our goal is to provide the freshest and highest quality meat, eggs and produce while being good stewards.
We do this by having the following principals:
- We use no chemicals
- We use no pesticides
- Our vegtables are grown from seeds
- We do not knowingly use GMO seeds
- To enrich the soil, we use manure, compost and organic fertilizers
- Our animals are pasture raised and have access to fresh air, water and sunlight
- Our animals are not given any growth hormones or antibiotics
For 2019, we have the following items for sale:
Meat (chickens – frozen – end of August 2019)
- Whole birds $4.00/lb – birds weigh approx. 5 lbs
- Wings $4.50/lb – 8 or 10 wings/package
- Drumsticks $3.50/lb – 4 drumsticks/package
- Thighs $4.50/lb – 4 thighs/package
- Breast (boneless/skinless) $8.00/lb – 2 breast/package
Medium/Large Eggs – $4.00/dozen.
Small/Medium Eggs – $3.50/dozen.
I can accept (in addition to cash and checks):
- Google Pay – email@example.com
- Venmo – Bruce-Smith-99
Since I am not able at this time to have a farm stand, please contact me to arrange for pick-up by either email or text (603-834-5012). We can meet at the Hannaford – Dover Fields parking lot.