Welcome to the Farm
His Harvest Farm is a small scale, family owned farm that treats the land and animals the way God intended. Our goal is to provide the freshest and highest quality meat, eggs and produce while being good stewards.
What makes our chickens and eggs different than others:
- Our chickens are raised on pasture and moved weekly to fresh grass
- We don’t use commercial feed but instead mix our own
- We use organic and non-gmo grains – corn, wheat, peas and oats/barley
- We don’t use soybeans in our feed
- Our chickens are not given any growth hormones, antibiotics or shots
- During the winter months, we do not use any artificial light to increase egg production
For 2020, we have the following items for sale:
Meat (chickens – frozen – coming summer 2020)
- Whole birds $4.00/lb – birds weigh approx. 5 lbs
- Wings $4.75/lb – 8 or 10 wings/package
- Drumsticks $3.75/lb – 4 drumsticks/package
- Thighs $4.75/lb – 4 thighs/package
- Breast (boneless/skinless) $8.00/lb – 2 breast/package
Medium/Large Eggs – $4.25/dozen.
Small/Medium Eggs – $3.75/dozen.
I can accept (in addition to cash and checks):
- Google Pay – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venmo – Bruce-Smith-99
Since I am not able at this time to have a farm stand, please contact me to arrange for pick-up by either email or text (603-834-5012). We can meet at the Hannaford – Dover Fields parking lot.